مشاركة مميزة
أخلاق الرسول - الحلقة لسادسة والعشرين .
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
الحلقة
السادسة والعشرين
26- أخلاق الرسول
(ه) علّمني حبيبي
*****
علّمني حبيبي حُسن
الظنَّ في الله # وأخشع في دعائي وأمنيتي رضاه
وأخلص في النوايا
ولا أطلب سِواه # ولا أرضي لغيري بغير ما أرضاه
ولا أُضِلُّ
أحدا ولا أكشف مِن عُراه # وأداري في العيوب من كل اتجاه
و أتفكر في نفسي
فلا يخلق سَواه # وعزتيّ بذاتي من عز عزيز بعُلَاه
لا يوما أكن جحود
* و لا أزَوِر في الوعود
وأوفي بكل العهود
* دستور ثابت عليه
تعالوا جميعا نعود
* لكل ما أنزل عليه
صلّوا وسلّموا
عليه * اللهُ صلّي عليه
بقلم
السيد أحمد إبراهيم
Episode
twenty-six
The
morals of the Messenger
Teach
me my love
*****
My
beloved taught me the good will in God # I fear in my prayers and my wish is
pleased with him
I am
sincere in intentions, and do not ask for anything else # I am not satisfied
with anything other than what I have satisfied
I do
not mislead anyone, nor expose his nakedness # and administer faults in every direction
And I
think to myself that no one else will create # and my own pride is from the
mightiness of His Highness
Not
one day I was ungrateful * and I did not foolish in promises
Fulfillment
of all covenants * a stable constitution on it
Come
all together, we return * to everything that come over him
Pray
and greet him * God bless him
By
Mr.
Ahmed Ibrahim
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
Show HN: Pdbr is a pdb module that uses Rich library https://ift.tt/2ZVqEiy
The Cipher's Whisper
Launch HN: Datree (YC W20) – Best practices and security policies on each commit https://ift.tt/3cJCp13
Launch HN: Datree (YC W20) – Best practices and security policies on each commit We are Shimon and Eyar, co-founders of Datree ( https://www.datree.io ). We've built software to help engineering teams automate the adoption of development best practices, coding standards, and security policies. When I (Shimon) was the manager of a 400-developer company's infrastructure engineering team, we had an issue where a developer committed AWS secret keys into a public GitHub repo. We were very, very lucky that the bad actors who quickly got ahold of the keys "only" spun up compute instances to mine bitcoin. Mistakes happen and they happen to the best of us. No developer wants to make mistakes, especially ones impacting production. Those mistakes can be not only costly to the business, but emotionally painful for the developer. After finding out about the issue, I had to search for any other leaked secret in our repositories to make sure we were no longer exposed. The next thing...

Comments
Post a Comment